many people do not pay attention to the precautions for the use of the equipment itself in the use of the pulse group generator. over time, the pulse group generator equipment will inevitably have some failures, resulting in equipment losses. therefore, it is very important for us to pay attention to some basic operating matters in the use of the pulse group generator. today, i will tell you about the precautions for the use of the pulse group generator
precautions for the use of pulse group generator:
1. do not use the equipment in the explosive storage area and fire prohibition area, otherwise it may cause explosion or fire;
2. personnel wearing artificial cardiac pacemaker should not use the device or be close to the operation area of the device when the device is running, so as to avoid injury.
3. this machine is a high-voltage equipment. when placing, wiring and changing the test configuration of the tested object, please pay attention to the high-voltage disconnection and cutting off the power supply of the tested object to prevent electric shock caused by the exposure of the power supply;
4. when the relative humidity exceeds 75%, please stop using the group pulse generator equipment for the test.
5. note that when using the group pulse generator, the equipment should be well grounded, and the test configuration should be carried out in strict accordance with the standard requirements to ensure the consistency and repeatability of the test results. there is high voltage inside the group pulse generator equipment. do not disassemble or open the casing without the consent or guidance of the manufacturer to prevent unnecessary damage to equipment and personnel.